We’re working to make the world a better place to live for older adults and vulnerable adults.
The Center for Elder Justice and Education is dedicated to ensuring that older adults and vulnerable adults live free from abuse, neglect and exploitation. This mission is carried out by:
- Spreading awareness for our cause and advocating for systematic reform
- Organizing and/or participating in professional trainings to increase recognition and reporting of elder abuse, neglect and financial exploitation of the older adults and vulnerable adults
- Providing trainings to seniors, community members and care providers
- Providing trainings for Law Enforcement and other public safety professionals who work with, or are in regular contact with, to better recognize elder abuse and to facilitate intervention
- Providing services and support to victims of elder abuse and exploitation
We envision a world where we safely grow older, free of abuse, exploitation and neglect.